Club Rules: Highlights
These rules are for the protection and benefit of Club Members, and their
guests. We hope that Club users will adhere to the spirit, as well as the letter
of these rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the suspension or
loss of a member's privileges as specified in the Club's by-laws.
Please review the rules especially with those children that remain at the pool
without parental supervision. Below are some rules that should be highlighted.
• Food and drink should be only consumed on the grassy area, wooden deck area,
or at the tables under the covered awnings. No glass containers or bottles of
any kind are permitted at the pool. This is a safety code issue.
• Chewing gum is not permitted anywhere inside the pool area, pool, or
• All trash must be deposited in garbage cans and tables should be wiped down
• The cost of any damage to Club property caused willfully or as a result of
failure to obey these rules will be charged to the Club member or the sponsoring
member of a guest.
• Abusive, offensive, or profane language or behavior is prohibited on
• No recreational skateboarding, skating, or roller-blading is allowed on
• Pinecrest members and guests must respect and follow instructions from
the guards. It is their job to ensure every one's safety and preserve the family
atmosphere at Pinecrest. Failure to respond to guard instruction will result in
loss of Club privileges.